SOLD – 2020 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 10′ +3′ V – Matte BlackNovember 10, 2019
Shell, Propane Carrier, LED Lights, 2 SPEAR / TROUGH HOLES – REAR RAMP DOOR & PREMIUM SERVICE DOOR
SOLD – 2020 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 10′ +3′ V – Shell GreyNovember 10, 2019
Shell + Propane Carrier+ LED Lights, Rear Premium Double Doors – 2 windows
2020 Model – SOLD
2020 Ridgeline 6.5'x10' + V Front with All Options & Upgrades Shown: SOLD (Interior is wired, fur strips, & full spray foam insulation.)
This trailer is now completed with our Fish Now, Finish Later package, plus a couple small additions. The interior has a great wiring package including LED lights and power for both 12 volt and 120 volt. We have added PVC furring strips to the walls, and then spray foam insulated the interior, and then cleaned the foam back to the strips. This gives you an interior that is warm, durable, and ready to fish with today, while being easy to paint or trim out at a later date to make the interior exactly as you like. Ramp door and service door are a popular combo for hauling ATV and attacking the tough ice and snow conditions on the lake.
This trailer is ready to go today!
UPGRADES & ADDITIONS:
• All Standard Trailer Features, Plus The Following Upgrades and Additions Are Included With This Trailer.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: All trailer marker / turn / tail lights are upgraded to LED fixtures, and Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness to provide a lifetime of trouble-free use.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Two interior ceiling lights are upgraded to LED fixtures. Exterior light over each door is also upgraded to an LED fixture. Plus Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness here too!
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Standard rear double doors are upgraded to our Premium Ramp Door giving you 64"wide x 77" tall opening
• ADDED FEATURE: Premium Service Door is added on the front.
• ADDED FEATURE: Electrical Package including generator hookup and 120 volt outlets inside, 12 volt power outlets/USB ports, marine grade switch panel with fuses on each circuit, and exterior LED flood lights.
• ADDED FEATURE: PVC Furring strips are added to the vertical wall studs, along the floor line as a base board, and around the windows and doors..
• ADDED FEATURE: Beberg's complete spray foam insulation inside and under the floor, and we have it cleaned back to the wall studs ... looks and works great!
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER FEATURES:
Ridgeline Drop Down Trailers Are Loaded With Features. Click here to see complete list...
• All aluminum Frame. Light Weight Trailers - Tow with ATV or UTV ... even push out by hand.
• .040 Aluminum Siding. Full height siding for a sleek modern look!
• 24" Tread Bright Rock Guard on front.
• Removable wheel/axle assembly, with integrated easy lift leverage arm system.
• 3,500 lb rated torsion axle.
• 13" steel wheels with C rated radial tire. Upgrade available to aluminum mag wheels - and Bebergs offers D rated for extreme durability.
• Trailer Brake lights, 2 Interior lights, and an exterior porch light are standard. Factory / base model lights are incandescent, but Bebergs can upgrade all to LED if you wish.
• 5/8" Marine Grade Flooring
• 2" Coupler
• Two big vertical thermo pane Pella windows are included.
• Roof is pitched to shed water and snow quickly.
• Rear Double Door from Eagan included Standard - Features a 64" wide x 71.5" tall opening.
• Pass thru hatch for hose or cable.
• 6 Interior Tie Down Points.
• Two fresh air vents.
• Trailers are available as a frame & shell, allowing you to finish the interior to your liking ... or we can have it completed as far as you would like.
• Spray Foam Insulation is Available - Bebergs will apply Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam inside and under the floor. It has approximately R-8 Per Inch & can be painted. 1" + typical thickness.
• Ridgeline Manufacturer's warranty for 1 year.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER SPEC'S:
Ridgeline Specs define a strong trailer that is light weight. Click here to see complete list...
• 2020 6.5' WIDE MODEL!
• Standard Trailer Approximate Shell Weight: 6.5'x10' V = 1,000 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V =1,100 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Load Capacity: 6.5'x10' V = 1,600 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V = 1,675 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Overall Length: 6.5'x10' V = 16'10"; 6.5'x12' V = 18'10"
• Max height when lowered is 7'3" or 87".
• Max height when raised is 8' or 96".
• Interior ceiling height clearance is 81".
• Open floor space between the axle hubs inside the trailer is 58". Hubs can be covered/framed over for wider machines.
• Premium Double Door provides approximately 65" wide opening and 72" tall opening.
May we give you a FREE - NO PRESSURE Quote on the house and options you are considering?