SOLD – Ridgeline Skid 8′ x 16′ + V Front – Super Strong & Warm December 26, 2017
Excellent electrical system, composite fir strips, spray foam insulated, trim boards & painted.
SOLD - Beautiful 2020 model Ridgeline Skid House. When you want super strong and warm - you want Ridgeline. We just completed in February the installation of a great electric power & LED light package, PVC fur strips on the wall studs, our high density spray foam insulation inside and under the floor, and final foam clean back which means this interior is perfectly ready for trim boards, paint, etc! This Ridgeline skid is only about 100-150 lbs heavier than the competitors lower quality build - the choice is easy to make! If your pulling with a Side x Side or truck with tracks, you need this Ridgeline strength!
Great For Many People To Fish Together - Or finish it off with furnishings to meet your goals! (Sale Price after cash/check payment type discount and all model discounts.)
•All aluminum frame and siding.
• Heavy duty 1/2" ski skins installed
• Single side door -upgraded to the Premium RV door.
• Black color matched service door
• 3 Thermo Pane Windows - Pella quality - lots of bright light!
• 1.25" Tube Frame Upper
• 5/8" Marine Grade Flooring.
• Heavy Duty tow bar with 2" coupler included - real strength designed for towing this with any vehicle you like.
•3 Interior LED lights and 3 Exterior waterproof LED lights
• 3 twelve volt power outlets with USB ports for hanging circulation fans, charging phones, etc.
• Extra 12 volt wires run for easy addition of heater thermostat, rail / hole lights, and other powered accessories.
• Marine grade switch block with power gauge, USB power ports, and fuses on each circuit. Provides master power switches
• Generator hookup and 120 volt outlets are installed.
• PVC fur strips added on the vertical wall studs before spray foaming. These rot proof strips offer thermo block and an easy option to add trim boards, gear storage, etc for all the years to come!
• Beberg's high density spray foam is added inside and under the floor.
• Spray foam has been cleaned back / shaved smooth on all the PVC fur strips, around the doors and fixtures, and along the ceiling and floor lines. This extra work makes the interior look much smoother and better, plus it means it is easy to add trim boards and other finishing without further work.
• Dual tank propane carrier is mounted and raised up to prevent it hitting snow, etc during tow.
• HDP Plastic Ski Skins Installed
GENERAL SKID HOUSE SPECIFICATIONS:
Ridgeline Skid Houses are lightweight and built to last. Click here to see complete list...
• Aluminum side sheeting is .040 thickness
• Roof is all aluminum
• Wall studs are 1.25"x1.25" square tube
• Wall and Ceiling studs are 24" on center
• Floor trusses are 1.5" x 3" aluminum tube and 24" on Center
• Floor is 5/8" Marine Grade Plywood
• Runners are 2"x6" aluminum tube with 6" wide skis of 1/4" thick aluminum
• Inside clear height is 80"
• 2" Coupler
• Insulation is not included. Easily add board foam or we can spray foam for you
• 4 fish hole covers included and installed in locations you choose
• 2 vertical sliding thermo pane windows
• Single service door included.
• V Front adds 2' forward to house size, standard on all houses
• Center ski continues under house full length, providing valuable flotation and reinforcing the floor structure with the added frame member.
• 8'x10' V Front weighs only 775 lbs. and 8'x12' V weighs 850 lbs. before insulation. Spray foam adds approximately 150 lbs