ALUMA LITE SKID HOUSES
Aluma Lite is the Original Ultra Light Aluminum Skid House - and still the biggest today!
Bebergs is The Original Aluma Lite Dealer - And Constantly Working To Be The Best Every Day!
Insanely light weight with all the warmth and comfort of a permanent house.
This is a ice fish skid house like you have never built before ... but probably dreamed someone else would. Starting at just 350 lbs for a 5'x7', Little Munchkin, these houses take you out on earlier ice, get you off the plowed roads, and provide the fastest move from spot to spot of anything out there ... besides your grandpa's five gallon pail.
THE SKID HOUSE ADVANTAGE
FOR ICE FISHING:
1. Truly Allows You to Travel Across an Un-Plowed Lake - Away From the Crowds to Your Favorite Spots.
2. Towable by an ATV or Snowmobile.
3. Fast Moves - No Tearing Down Canvas or Cranking Up Wheels.
4. Stay Warm - Small "Buddy" Type Heater is All You Need.
5. Stay Dry - No Feet or Gear on the Ice.
6. Beat the Wind - No Flapping Canvas to Drive You Crazy.
7. Stay Organized - Easy to Customize to Store Poles and Other Fishing Gear.
8. Does Not Wear out Quickly Like Canvas - Delivers Many Years of use and Holds Resale Value.
9. Cheap to Heat - Save $100's a Year in Propane Costs.
10. Keeping it Simple Means Lower Cost, Lower Weight, and More Fun on the Ice.
Standard Features For 2019:
Aluma Lite Houses are incredibly strong and long lasting. Click here for more specifications...
Aluma Lite customers have THOUSANDS of these units on the snow and ice every year! No one has more experience in building these ultra light fish houses than Aluma Lite - this means you too will be a life long happy Aluma Lite Owner!
• Aluminum sides and roof are .030 thickness
We encourage you to come to Beberg Outdoors and see for yourself - we know you will be impressed!
• Wall studs are 1"x1" aluminum 6005-T5 square tube, 24" on center
• Wall and Ceiling studs are 24" on center
• Floor frame is made of 6" wide x 6" tall tube on the long sides for the skis, with 1.5" wide x 3" tall aluminum tube floor trusses
• Floor is 5/8" Treated Plywood.
• Insulation is Closed Cell Polyurethane Spray Foam.
• Insulation has approximately R-7 Per inch & can be painted. Average of 1"-1.5" Thick.
• Inside clear height is 80" on the side and 83" in the center.
• Outside total maximum building height is approximately 93".
• Arched roof creates an incredible amount of strength to beat any snow load!
Setting up your Aluma Lite for efficient gear storage is actually very easy - and can be a fun part of getting ready to tackle the winter. Most popular is the addition of 1"x4" or 1"x6" trim / mounting boards that secure directly to the wall frame. You can hang rattle reels, coat hooks, shelves, etc on these trim / mounting boards and be ultra organized for ultra fun on the ice!
Beberg Outdoors will work closely with you to customize your ice fish house. Many features including the placement of windows, door, holes, and lights can be customized to positions you prefer. Bebergs welcomes the chance to talk about your ideas and goals - and then we will draft a custom production plan just for you.
NEW FOR 2019 - Industry Leading Upgrades Now Included on Standard Models!
ANOTHER INDUSTRY FIRST FROM ALUMA LITE - MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!
5'X7' UNLOADED & LOADED ON 14' UTILITY TRAILER
Bebergs Finished Interior on 2014 Aluma Lite 6x10 V Front
Beberg Interior of an Aluma Lite 5'x7' Skid House
Beberg Interior of an Aluma Lite 6.5'x8' Skid House
BEBERG PRICE LIST FOR STANDARD ALUMA LITE 2019
2019 PRICES ARE LISTED HERE!
New Straight Forward Pricing for 2019!
5' Wide Standard Aluma Lite
Our Favorite High Mobility Skid House for One or Two. Full Height with Full Features.
5' x 7' ... $4,695
6' Wide Standard Aluma Lite
Highly Portable. Fits on Most Utility Trailers.
6' x 8' ...... $4,995 6' x 10' ... $5,495 6' x 12' ... $5,995
6.5' Wide Standard Aluma Lite
Maximize Your House Width When Fitting On Equipment or Car Hauler Type Trailer. Also Available in 7' Width for the Same Price!
6.5' x 8' ... $5,395 6.5' x 10' . $5,995 6.5' x 12' . $6,595
8' Wide Standard Aluma Lite
Incredible Space! Best Moved on a Snowmobile Trailer. Great for Same Lake Fishing.
8' x 8' ..... $5,595 8' x 10' ... $6,195 8' x 12' ... $6,795 8' x 14' ... $7,395 8' x 16' ... $7,895
Aluma Lite Standard Skid House Includes:
5 Year Warranty Aluminum Frame & Welds; Heavy Duty Spray Foam Insulation on Walls, Ceiling, & Under Floor; Arctic Tube Type Skis now 3/8" thick, HDP Ski Skins; 2 Thermo Pane Windows; Insulated Door; 6 holes with Covers (4 holes 6x8 and smaller); 2 LED Interior Ceiling Lights with Switch (1 in 5x7); LED Exterior Porch Light; A - Frame Tow Bar / Hitch, Tow Hooks on Skis; Propane Carrier and Propane Hose Hatch; 8" Diamond Plate Trim; 5 Color options; Dead Bolt; Fresh Air Vents; and Reflector on each Wall.
MORE OPTIONS & UPGRADES ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE PRICE LIST FOR OPTIONS BELOW, OR CALL OR EMAIL FOR A BROCHURE!
Short Height Aluma Lites
The Aluma Lite Short Series is constructed, finished, & warrantied with the same quality as the large houses - but in a low profile that will set you free! The low profile is an advantage for hauling a skid house inside an enclosed trailer or reducing wind drag when on an open trailer on the highway.
These ultra easy skid houses are typically 1 or 2 person houses, and feature a 63" interior clear height. Outside building height is approximately 74". Many advantages over a canvas house including warmth, dryness, organization, and safety. We have found how incredibly comfortable these houses are when set up with a little interior organization such as seats and gear storage. If you want a run and gun house to replace your portable, come see our equipped demo units to get a real feel for extreme mobility.
Lil' Munchkin 5' x 7'...
The Guide 6' x 8'...
Other Size Short Height Houses Can Be Built
Call to plan and price your custom sized short height house