SOLD – 2020 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 10′ +3′ V – BronzeSeptember 22, 2019
Shell + LED Lights, REAR RAMP DOOR & PREMIUM SERVICE DOOR
SOLD – 2020 Ridgeline 6′ x 10′ Run & Gun Series – Heron BlueSeptember 22, 2019
2 Windows – Shell + LED Lights – PREMIUM DOUBLE DOORS!
2020 Ridgeline 6.5'x10' + V Front with All Options & Upgrades Shown: down to $10,990 after discounts of $1,004 !! (Sale price requires cash or check payment type.)
There are no more 6.5'x10'+V units available for 2021, so don't miss your chance to save and get this size if you want one!
This Standard Frame 10' + 3' V with Ramp & Service Doors is the perfect system for an ATV and 2-3 fishermen. We see a lot of people buy this model who often fish by themselves or with one guest and they want to be able to move around the ice with extreme ease. This house tows with an ATV very easily, goes up and down easily, and is plenty strong to haul your ATV and all your gear for long distance trips. This unit is now complete with our Fish Now, Finish Later Package interior - fully wired, LED light equipped, PVC fur stripped, and spray foam insulated! Price includes us adding 6 fish hole covers too!
UPGRADES & ADDITIONS:
• All Standard Trailer Features, Plus The Following Upgrades and Additions Are Included With This Trailer.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: All trailer marker / turn / tail lights are upgraded to LED fixtures, and Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness to provide a lifetime of trouble-free use.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Two interior ceiling lights are upgraded to three LED fixtures. Exterior light over each door is also upgraded to an LED fixture. Plus Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness here too!
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Standard rear double doors are upgraded to our Premium Ramp Door giving you 64"wide x 77" tall opening
• ADDED FEATURE: Premium Service Door is added on the front.
• ADDED FEATURE: Dual tank propane carrier
• ADDED FEATURE: Generator hookup with 120 volt outlets inside
• ADDED FEATURE: 12 volt power outlets added to make it easy for phone charging, fan use, etc.
• ADDED FEATURE: 5 bank switch panel controls all circuits, plus provides fuses, power gauge, and power / USB ports
• ADDED FEATURE: PVC fur strips are added to the vertical wall studs and around the windows, plus foam shave back to them. This makes it easy for you to finish inside when you want, and to hang your gear, coats, rod storage, etc.
• ADDED FEATURE: Complete spray foam insulation inside and under the floor
• ADDED FEATURE: 6 hole covers are included in the price - we will install for you.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER FEATURES:
Ridgeline Drop Down Trailers Are Loaded With Features. Click here to see complete list...
• All aluminum Frame. Light Weight Trailers - Tow with ATV or UTV ... even push out by hand.
• .040 Aluminum Siding. Full height siding for a sleek modern look!
• 24" Tread Bright Rock Guard on front.
• Removable wheel/axle assembly, with integrated easy lift leverage arm system.
• 3,500 lb rated torsion axle.
• 13" steel wheels with C rated radial tire. Upgrade available to aluminum mag wheels - and Bebergs offers D rated for extreme durability.
• Trailer Brake lights, 2 Interior lights, and an exterior porch light are standard. Factory / base model lights are incandescent, but Bebergs can upgrade all to LED if you wish.
• 5/8" Marine Grade Flooring
• 2" Coupler
• Two big vertical thermo pane Pella windows are included.
• Roof is pitched to shed water and snow quickly.
• Rear Double Door from Eagan included Standard - Features a 64" wide x 71.5" tall opening.
• Pass thru hatch for hose or cable.
• 6 Interior Tie Down Points.
• Two fresh air vents.
• Trailers are available as a frame & shell, allowing you to finish the interior to your liking ... or we can have it completed as far as you would like.
• Spray Foam Insulation is Available - Bebergs will apply Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam inside and under the floor. It has approximately R-8 Per Inch & can be painted. 1" + typical thickness.
• Ridgeline Manufacturer's warranty for 1 year.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER SPEC'S:
Ridgeline Specs define a strong trailer that is light weight. Click here to see complete list...
• 2020 6.5' WIDE MODEL!
• Standard Trailer Approximate Shell Weight: 6.5'x10' V = 1,000 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V =1,100 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Load Capacity: 6.5'x10' V = 1,600 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V = 1,675 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Overall Length: 6.5'x10' V = 16'10"; 6.5'x12' V = 18'10"
• Max height when lowered is 7'3" or 87".
• Max height when raised is 8' or 96".
• Interior ceiling height clearance is 81".
• Open floor space between the axle hubs inside the trailer is 58". Hubs can be covered/framed over for wider machines.
• Premium Double Door provides approximately 65" wide opening and 72" tall opening.
May we give you a FREE - NO PRESSURE Quote on the house and options you are considering?