SOLD - Interior finishing includes added shelf, reinforced and insulated spear hole cover, cedar trim boards galore, painted interior, 12 volt fuse panel, 12 volt fan and power ports, and porch paint floor.
This one is SOLD! Contact us for a similar build!
This beautiful new 2018 house features the Indigo Blue siding color. A flip up trough/spear hole is installed - and additional angling holes will be installed in positions you prefer! Bebergs has reinforced the trough hole cover with framing and spray foam underneath. Extra features include a propane bottle rack, extra wall studs to make it easy to add window covers, and a generator hookup with outlets. We have also finished the interior in a beautiful, functional, and light weight manner - lots of cedar trim boards, front shelf, painted walls and ceiling, porch paint on the floor, and 12 volt additions including fan, fuse panel, power port, and usb charger port.
• All 2018 Standard Features Are Included, PLUS THESE UPGRADES!.
• Upgraded: Siding Color Is Upgraded to Indigo Blue.
• Added: V Front - Add's 2' to building and forward center ski.
• Upgrade: Two windows are upgraded to extra large 24" wide.
• Added: Trough Hole / Spear Hole. Approx 22"x44" opening..
• Added: Trough Hole is reinforced and insulated by Bebergs with wood frame and spray foam.
• Added: Generator hookup outside with three outlets inside.
• Added: Propane bottle carrier framed onto rear ski.
• Added: Master light switch.
• Added: HDP Ski Skins.
• Added: Tow Bar / Hitch..
• Added: Cedar trim / mount boards.
• Added: Cedar frame around windows - allows total light block for spearing.
• Added: Painted interior walls and ceiling, grey in color.
• Added: Painted floor - charcoal colored durable porch paint with grit for traction
• Added: Front shelf in the V
• Added: 12 volt fan - 2 speed & very quiet
• Added: 12 volt fuse panel.
• Added: 12 volt outlet with usb port and power port.
• Added: Big $550 discount
THIS HOUSE SPEC'S:
• Approx. Weight approximately 550 lbs
• Approx. Outside Dimensions are 12'2" long, 6'2" wide, 7'9" tall
• Full Interior Height - about 84" clearance inside
• Fish hole covers are installed per customer positions - included is Bebergs installing up to 6 holes for you
• 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED:
Aluma Lite Skid Houses Are Packed With Standard Features. Click here to see complete list...
• 5 Year Warranty
• All aluminum - including floor frame, wall frame, and siding/roofing.
• Spray foam insulated - inside and under floor. The smoothest and best coverage of any manufacturer today!
• Arctic Tube Skis-TOUGH 6"x6" with the best curved front available
• Thermo Pane Windows - Vertical slider with screen. Most models include two windows.
• Dead Bolt
• Front and Rear Tow Hooks
• Interior LED Ceiling Light with Switch
• Exterior LED Porch Light with switch
• Insulated Door
• 5/8" Treated Plywood Flooring
• 4 - 6 Angling Hole Covers
• Fresh Air Vents
• Reflector on each exterior wall
GENERAL ALUMA LITE SPEC'S:
Aluma Lite Houses are incredibly strong and long lasting. Click here for more specifications...
Aluma Lite customers have THOUSANDS of these units on the snow every year! No one has more experience in building these ultra light fish houses than Aluma Lite - this means you too will be a life long happy Aluma Lite Owner!
• Aluminum sides and roof are .030 thickness
We encourage you to come to Beberg Outdoors and see for yourself - we know you will be impressed!
• Wall studs are 1"x1" aluminum 6005-T5 square tube, 24" on center
• Wall and Ceiling studs are 24" on center
• Floor frame is made of 6" wide x 6" tall tube on the long sides for the skis, with 1.5" wide x 3" tall aluminum tube floor trusses
• Floor is 5/8" Treated Plywood.
• Insulation is Closed Cell Polyurethane Spray Foam.
• Insulation has approximately R-7 Per Inch & can be painted. Average of 1"-1.5" Thick.
• Inside clear height is 80" on the side and 83" in the center.
• Outside total maximum building height is approximately 93".
• Arched roof creates an incredible amount of strength to beat any snow load!
Setting up your Aluma Lite for efficient gear storage is actually very easy - and can be a fun part of getting ready to tackle the winter. Most popular is the addition of 1"x4" or 1"x6" trim / mounting boards that secure directly to the wall frame. You can hang rattle reels, coat hooks, shelves, etc on these trim / mounting boards and be ultra organized for ultra fun on the ice!
Beberg Outdoors will work closely with you to customize your ice fish house. Many features including the placement of windows, door, holes, and lights can be customized to positions you prefer. Bebergs welcomes the chance to talk about your ideas and goals - and then we will draft a custom production plan just for you.