This 2018 Aluma Lite is SOLD.
This highly tactical ice fishing house is ready to go anywhere you want to! Two trough holes allow you to auger holes fast - even in thick ice - or set up for a spear fishing event! This Guide has the added V front, making it super easy to tow on the highway or on the ice, regardless of the wind or snow conditions. Our lower profile height makes you quicker and lighter.. Bebergs has also added frame and spray foam under the trough hole lids - strong and insulated for long term enjoyment!
• All 2018 Standard Features Are Included, PLUS THESE UPGRADES!.
• Added: V Front - Add's 2' to building and forward center ski.
• Upgrade: Center ski is extended full length for added flotation and protection of the bottom side of the skid house.
• Added: Ski Skins / HDP plastic on skis.
• Added: Tow bar / hitch
• Added: 2x3 wood frame and spray foam insulation under each trough hole.
THIS HOUSE SPEC'S:
• Approx. Weight approximately 475 lbs
• Approx. Outside Dimensions are 11'10" long, 6'2" wide, 6'4" (76") tall
• Interior Height - about 5'6" (66") clearance inside
• Four Fish hole covers are installed
• Two flip open trough hole covers are installed
• Tread brite accent is included around exterior base of house
• 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED:
Aluma Lite Skid Houses Are Packed With Standard Features. Click here to see complete list...
• 5 Year Warranty
• All aluminum - including floor frame, wall frame, and siding/roofing.
• Spray foam insulated - inside and under floor. The smoothest and best coverage of any manufacturer today!
• Arctic Tube Skis-TOUGH 6"x6" with the best curved front available
• Thermo Pane Windows - Vertical slider with screen. Most models include two windows.
• Dead Bolt
• Front and Rear Tow Hooks
• Interior LED Ceiling Light with Switch
• Exterior LED Porch Light with switch
• Insulated Door
• 5/8" Treated Plywood Flooring
• 4 - 6 Angling Hole Covers
• Fresh Air Vents
• Reflector on each exterior wall
GENERAL ALUMA LITE SPEC'S:
Aluma Lite Houses are incredibly strong and long lasting. Click here for more specifications...
Aluma Lite customers have THOUSANDS of these units on the snow every year! No one has more experience in building these ultra light fish houses than Aluma Lite - this means you too will be a life long happy Aluma Lite Owner! • Aluminum sides and roof are .030 thickness
We encourage you to come to Beberg Outdoors and see for yourself - we know you will be impressed!
• Wall studs are 1"x1" aluminum 6005-T5 square tube, 24" on center
• Wall and Ceiling studs are 24" on center
• Floor frame is made of 6" wide x 6" tall tube on the long sides for the skis, with 1.5" wide x 3" tall aluminum tube floor trusses
• Floor is 5/8" Treated Plywood.
• Insulation is Closed Cell Polyurethane Spray Foam.
• Insulation has approximately R-7 Per Inch & can be painted. Average of 1"-1.5" Thick.
• Inside clear height is 80" on the side and 83" in the center.
• Outside total maximum building height is approximately 93".
• Arched roof creates an incredible amount of strength to beat any snow load!
Setting up your Aluma Lite for efficient gear storage is actually very easy - and can be a fun part of getting ready to tackle the winter. Most popular is the addition of 1"x4" or 1"x6" trim / mounting boards that secure directly to the wall frame. You can hang rattle reels, coat hooks, shelves, etc on these trim / mounting boards and be ultra organized for ultra fun on the ice!
Beberg Outdoors will work closely with you to customize your ice fish house. Many features including the placement of windows, door, holes, and lights can be customized to positions you prefer. Bebergs welcomes the chance to talk about your ideas and goals - and then we will draft a custom production plan just for you.