This one is SOLD! Contact us for a similar build!
This 5'x7' plus 2' V is an incredibly effective size house for being ultra mobile and yet having a great amount of storage and system organization options. This small house will go anywhere, behind almost any snowmobile or ATV, and yet has a very comfortable amount of space for two adults fishing along with their gear. Save $200 on pre-season pricing while it lasts!
Monthly Payment Option of $122.44! (Based on 36 months,4.99% O.A.C., Tax Extra)
• All 2017 Standard Features Are Included, PLUS THESE UPGRADES!.
• Upgraded: Beberg's will install the auger hole covers for you.
• Upgraded: Charcoal siding color upgrade.
• Added: Propane Carrier for 20 lb tank.
• Added: Extra thermo pane window for a total of 3. Great for an open feel and seeing out for tip ups or visitors.
• Upgraded: Beberg's exterior LED is twice as bright as the standard LED
THIS HOUSE SPEC'S:
• Approx. Weight only 475 lbs
• Approx. Outside Dimensions are 11'1" long, 5'2" wide, 7'9" tall
• Full Interior Height - about 84" clearance inside
• Fish hole covers are not installed - included is Bebergs installing up to 4 holes for you
• 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED:
Aluma Lite Skid Houses Are Packed With Standard Features. Click here to see complete list...
• 5 Year Warranty
• All aluminum - including floor frame, wall frame, and siding/roofing.
• Spray foam insulated - inside and under floor. The smoothest and best coverage of any manufacturer today!
• Arctic Tube Skis-TOUGH 6"x6" with the best curved front available
• Ski Skins - HDP Plastic keeps you sliding easy!
• Thermo Pane Windows - Vertical slider with screen. Most models include two windows.
• Dead Bolt
• Tow Bar
• Front and Rear Tow Hooks
• Interior LED Ceiling Light with Switch
• Exterior LED Porch Light with switch
• Insulated Door
• 5/8" Treated Plywood Flooring
• 4 - 6 Angling Hole Covers
• Fresh Air Vents
• Reflector on each exterior wall
GENERAL ALUMA LITE SPEC'S:
Aluma Lite Houses are incredibly strong and long lasting. Click here for more specifications...
Aluma Lite customers have THOUSANDS of these units on the snow every year! No one has more experience in building these ultra light fish houses than Aluma Lite - this means you too will be a life long happy Aluma Lite Owner! • Aluminum sides and roof are .030 thickness
We encourage you to come to Beberg Outdoors and see for yourself - we know you will be impressed!
• Wall studs are 1"x1" aluminum 6005-T5 square tube, 24" on center
• Wall and Ceiling studs are 24" on center
• Floor frame is made of 6" wide x 6" tall tube on the long sides for the skis, with 1.5" wide x 3" tall aluminum tube floor trusses
• Floor is 5/8" Treated Plywood.
• Insulation is Closed Cell Polyurethane Spray Foam.
• Insulation has approximately R-7 Per Inch & can be painted. Average of 1"-1.5" Thick.
• Inside clear height is 80" on the side and 83" in the center.
• Outside total maximum building height is approximately 93".
• Arched roof creates an incredible amount of strength to beat any snow load!
Setting up your Aluma Lite for efficient gear storage is actually very easy - and can be a fun part of getting ready to tackle the winter. Most popular is the addition of 1"x4" or 1"x6" trim / mounting boards that secure directly to the wall frame. You can hang rattle reels, coat hooks, shelves, etc on these trim / mounting boards and be ultra organized for ultra fun on the ice!
Beberg Outdoors will work closely with you to customize your ice fish house. Many features including the placement of windows, door, holes, and lights can be customized to positions you prefer. Bebergs welcomes the chance to talk about your ideas and goals - and then we will draft a custom production plan just for you.