This one is sold, but we can build a similar house with the upgrades and options listed.
This is an exciting new model in the Aluma Lite short series! The 4'x9' size is excellent fishing space for two people, and it fits nicely on a traditional 2 place snowmobile trailer right next to your snowmobile or ATV. We have finished the interior of this house with trim boards and a floor storage rack so you can store lots of gear including poles, jig boxes, bait bucket, coats, etc. The floor storage rack has a space for your battery and buddy type heater so you won't fumble these key items. Two swivel padded seats sit atop strong pedestal bases for all day fishing comfort. Each end has a flip up trough hole plus two standard hole covers - allowing you to spear, fish right on the ice, or fish through the holes - to cover any fishing situation. Base model without interior upgrades is available for $2,895.00.
Monthly Payment Option of $131.70! (Based on 36 months,4.99% O.A.C., Tax Extra)
• Added: Built in floor storage rack - organizes gear, pail, heater, and battery..
• Added: Two padded swivel seats with camo cover, mounted on heavy duty pedestal bases with adjustable height.
• Added: Two flip open large trough hole covers. Custom framed floor allows for this option to spear or angle.
• Added: Four Catch Cover brand augering hole covers installed.
• Added: Two 12 volt fans mounted in a custom wood frame with switch.
• Added: Cedar trim / mounting boards on all walls.
• Added: Caulk, Prime & Paint Interior Foam
THIS HOUSE SPEC'S:
• Approx. Weight only 380 lbs
• Approx. Outside Dimensions are 10'7" long, 50" wide, 74" tall
• Short Interior Height - about 64" clearance inside
• 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED:
Aluma Lite Skid Houses Are Packed With Standard Features. Click here to see complete list...
• 5 Year Warranty
• All aluminum - including floor frame, wall frame, and siding/roofing.
• Spray foam insulated - inside and under floor. The smoothest and best coverage of any manufacturer today!
• Arctic Tube Skis-TOUGH 6"x6" with the best curved front available
• Ski Skins - HDP Plastic keeps you sliding easy!
• Thermo Pane Windows - Vertical slider with screen. Most models include two windows.
• Dead Bolt
• Tow Bar
• Front and Rear Tow Hooks
• Interior LED Ceiling Light with Switch
• Exterior LED Porch Light with switch
• Insulated Door
• 5/8" Treated Plywood Flooring
• 4 - 6 Angling Hole Covers
• Fresh Air Vents
• Reflector on each exterior wall
GENERAL ALUMA LITE SPEC'S:
Aluma Lite Houses are incredibly strong and long lasting. Click here for more specifications...
Aluma Lite customers have THOUSANDS of these units on the snow every year! No one has more experience in building these ultra light fish houses than Aluma Lite - this means you too will be a life long happy Aluma Lite Owner!
• Aluminum sides and roof are .030 thickness
We encourage you to come to Beberg Outdoors and see for yourself - we know you will be impressed!
• Wall studs are 1"x1" aluminum 6005-T5 square tube, 24" on center
• Wall and Ceiling studs are 24" on center
• Floor frame is made of 6" wide x 6" tall tube on the long sides for the skis, with 1.5" wide x 3" tall aluminum tube floor trusses
• Floor is 5/8" Treated Plywood.
• Insulation is Closed Cell Polyurethane Spray Foam.
• Insulation has approximately R-7 Per Inch & can be painted. Average of 1"-1.5" Thick.
• Inside clear height is 80" on the side and 83" in the center.
• Outside total maximum building height is approximately 93".
• Arched roof creates an incredible amount of strength to beat any snow load!
Setting up your Aluma Lite for efficient gear storage is actually very easy - and can be a fun part of getting ready to tackle the winter. Most popular is the addition of 1"x4" or 1"x6" trim / mounting boards that secure directly to the wall frame. You can hang rattle reels, coat hooks, shelves, etc on these trim / mounting boards and be ultra organized for ultra fun on the ice!
Beberg Outdoors will work closely with you to customize your ice fish house. Many features including the placement of windows, door, holes, and lights can be customized to positions you prefer. Bebergs welcomes the chance to talk about your ideas and goals - and then we will draft a custom production plan just for you.