SOLD – 2019 Ridgeline 6′ x 10′ Run & Gun Series – GreyJanuary 24, 2019
1 Window – Shell + LED lights – PREMIUM DOUBLE DOORS!
SOLD – 2019 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 12′ +3′ V – Premium Doors, Full Spray Foam Insulated, LED lights & Gen. hookup, PVC fir stripsJanuary 24, 2019
Sale Price: $10,740
2019 Ridgeline 6.5'x10' + V Front with All Options & Upgrades Shown: $8,025.00
This Standard Frame 10' + 3' V with Ramp & Service Doors is the perfect system for an ATV and 2-3 fishermen. We see a lot of people buy this model who often fish by themselves or with one guest and they want to be able to move around the ice with extreme ease. This house tows with an ATV very easily, goes up and down easily, and is plenty strong to haul your ATV and all your gear for long distance trips. Add a fold up sofa/sleeper and you have the perfect get away!
LED MARKER AND CEILING LIGHTS ARE INSTALLED AND INCLUDED.
2019 Base Model 6.5' x 10' +V Standard Model Available At In-Season Discounted price of $6,695.00
UPGRADES & ADDITIONS:
• All Standard Trailer Features, Plus The Following Upgrades and Additions Are Included With This Trailer.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: All trailer marker / turn / tail lights are upgraded to LED fixtures, and Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness to provide a lifetime of trouble-free use.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Three interior ceiling lights are upgraded to LED fixtures. Exterior light is also upgraded to an LED fixture. Plus Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness here too!
• ADDED FEATURE: Dual tank propane carrier
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Standard rear double doors are upgraded to our Premium Ramp Door giving you 64"wide x 77" tall opening
• ADDED FEATURE: Premium Service Door is added on the front.
• ADDED FEATURE: 4 hole covers are included loose, so they can be installed in locations you choose.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER FEATURES:
Ridgeline Drop Down Trailers Are Loaded With Features. Click here to see complete list...
• All aluminum Frame. Light Weight Trailers - Tow with ATV or UTV ... even push out by hand.
• .040 Aluminum Siding. New for 2019 - full height siding for a sleek modern look!
• 24" Tread Bright Rock Guard on front.
• Removable wheel/axle assembly, with integrated easy lift leverage arm system.
• 3,500 lb rated torsion axle (6'x8' model may include 2,200 lb axle.)
• 13" steel wheels with C rated radial tire. Upgrade available to aluminum mag wheels - and Bebergs offers D rated for extreme durability.
• Trailer Brake lights, Interior lights, and an exterior porch light are standard. 2 Interior in 6'x8' & 6'x10', 3 Interior in 6'x12'. Factory / base model lights are incandescent, but Bebergs can upgrade all to LED if you wish.
• 5/8" Marine Grade Flooring
• 2" Coupler
• Two big vertical thermo pane Pella windows are included. (6x8 includes only 1 window.)
• Roof is pitched to shed water and snow quickly.
• Rear Double Door from Eagan included Standard - Features a 64" wide x 71.5" tall opening.
• 4 Catch Cover Brand ice hole covers included loose.
• Pass thru hatch for hose or cable.
• 6 Interior Tie Down Points.
• Two fresh air vents.
• Trailers are available as a frame & shell, allowing you to finish the interior to your liking ... or we can have it completed as far as you would like.
• Spray Foam Insulation is Available - Bebergs will apply Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam inside and under the floor. It has approximately R-8 Per Inch & can be painted. 1" + typical thickness.
• Ridgeline Manufacturer's warranty for 1 year.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER SPEC'S:
Ridgeline Specs define a strong trailer that is light weight. Click here to see complete list...
• 2019 6.5' WIDE MODEL!
• Standard Trailer Approximate Shell Weight: 6.5'x8' V = 900 lbs.; 6.5'x10' V = 1000 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V =1075 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Load Capacity: 6.5'x8' V = 1,300 lbs.; 6.5'x10' V = 1,750 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V = 1,675 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Overall Length: 6.5'x8' V = 14'10"; 6.5'x10' V = 16'10"; 6.5'x12' V = 18'10"
• Max height when lowered is 7'3" or 87".
• Max height when raised is 8' or 96".
• Interior ceiling height clearance is 81".
• Open floor space between the axle hubs inside the trailer is 58". Hubs can be covered/framed over for wider machines.
• Premium Double Door provides approximately 65" wide opening and 72" tall opening.