SOLD – 2020 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 12′ +3′ V – Shell GreySeptember 22, 2019
Shell + LED Lights, Side Service Door, Ramp Door, NEW rear drill drive jacks
SOLD – 2020 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 10′ +3′ V – Matte BlackSeptember 22, 2019
Ready to FISH TODAY! Spray Foam, LED Lights, Rear Premium Double Doors, Gen hookup, PVC Furring Strips, More
2020 Ridgeline 6.5'x12' + V Front with All Options & Upgrades Shown: SOLD
This Standard Frame 12' + 3' V with Ramp & Service Doors is an incredibly effective combination of easy on ice moving with ample space for 3 or 4 people to fish, while still not feeling too big when you are running and gunning by yourself. We see many customers make this unit into a basic sleeper for two people as well. This trailer is very strong and can easily haul your ATV and all your gear on long trips all across the snow belt! LED MARKER AND CEILING LIGHTS ARE INSTALLED AND INCLUDED.
2020 Base Model 6.5' x 12' +V Standard Model Available At In-Season Discounted price of $7,850.00
UPGRADES & ADDITIONS:
• All Standard Trailer Features, Plus The Following Upgrades and Additions Are Included With This Trailer.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: All trailer marker / turn / tail lights are upgraded to LED fixtures, and Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness to provide a lifetime of trouble-free use.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Two interior ceiling lights are upgraded to LED fixtures. Exterior light over each door is also upgraded to an LED fixture. Plus Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness here too!
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Standard rear double doors are upgraded to our Premium Ramp Door giving you 64"wide x 77" tall opening
• ADDED FEATURE: Premium Service Door is added on the front.
• ADDED FEATURE: Propane Carrier is installed and will support two tanks.
• ADDED FEATURE: 6 hole covers are included loose.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER FEATURES:
Ridgeline Drop Down Trailers Are Loaded With Features. Click here to see complete list...
• All aluminum Frame. Light Weight Trailers - Tow with ATV or UTV ... even push out by hand.
• .040 Aluminum Siding. Full height siding for a sleek modern look!
• 24" Tread Bright Rock Guard on front.
• Removable wheel/axle assembly, with integrated easy lift leverage arm system.
• 3,500 lb rated torsion axle.
• 13" steel wheels with C rated radial tire. Upgrade available to aluminum mag wheels - and Bebergs offers D rated for extreme durability.
• Trailer Brake lights, 2 Interior lights, and an exterior porch light are standard. Factory / base model lights are incandescent, but Bebergs can upgrade all to LED if you wish.
• 5/8" Marine Grade Flooring
• 2" Coupler
• Two big vertical thermo pane Pella windows are included.
• Roof is pitched to shed water and snow quickly.
• Rear Double Door from Eagan included Standard - Features a 64" wide x 71.5" tall opening.
• Pass thru hatch for hose or cable.
• 6 Interior Tie Down Points.
• Two fresh air vents.
• Trailers are available as a frame & shell, allowing you to finish the interior to your liking ... or we can have it completed as far as you would like.
• Spray Foam Insulation is Available - Bebergs will apply Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam inside and under the floor. It has approximately R-8 Per Inch & can be painted. 1" + typical thickness.
• Ridgeline Manufacturer's warranty for 1 year.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER SPEC'S:
Ridgeline Specs define a strong trailer that is light weight. Click here to see complete list...
• 2020 6.5' WIDE MODEL!
• Standard Trailer Approximate Shell Weight: 6.5'x10' V = 1,000 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V =1,100 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Load Capacity: 6.5'x10' V = 1,600 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V = 1,675 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Overall Length: 6.5'x10' V = 16'10"; 6.5'x12' V = 18'10"
• Max height when lowered is 7'3" or 87".
• Max height when raised is 8' or 96".
• Interior ceiling height clearance is 81".
• Open floor space between the axle hubs inside the trailer is 58". Hubs can be covered/framed over for wider machines.
• Premium Double Door provides approximately 65" wide opening and 72" tall opening.
May we give you a FREE - NO PRESSURE Quote on the house and options you are considering?