2020 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 12′ +3′ V – Matte BlackSeptember 22, 2019
Shell + LED Lights & PREMIUM REAR DOORS
Sale Price $8,455
2020 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 12′ +3′ V – Shell GreySeptember 22, 2019
Shell + LED Lights, Side Service Door, Ramp Door, NEW rear drill drive jacks
Sale Price $9,570
2020 Ridgeline 6.5'x12' + V Front with All Options & Upgrades Shown: $14,677 - THIS IS A TRAILER DESIGN THAT WILL NOT ROT, RUST, AND FALL APART LIKE SO MANY OTHER SLEEPERS - PLUS THE LIGHT WEIGHT HERE MEANS YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE IT WITH EASE IN A WIDE RANGE OF ICE AND SNOW CONDITIONS..
This trailer is being shown at the St. Paul Ice Fishing Show Dec.6-8th. A down payment will hold this trailer for you until after the show.
This Standard Frame 12' + 3' V with Premium Rear Double Doors & Premium Service Door is an incredibly effective combination of easy on ice moving with ample space for 3 or 4 people to fish, while still not feeling too big when you are running and gunning by yourself. We have completed the interior with a complete Beberg style interior finish - which means it is focused on a high degree of "fishability", with a pleasant interior feel / look; and it is designed to last through years of sports and hauling use!
Sofa/Sleeper on the left side is perfect for 2 adults to sit and fish from ALL DAY LONG! It offers amazing comfort. Roll it out in to a 44" wide bed for the night time, and you still have the front right fishing holes open for the night bite.
Bench/Bunk on the right side is an awesome long and wide bed for a guest, and it can be used as a bench to fish from if you wish. More likely the daytime active fishing would include a chair in the back area and this bed folded to the wall. But even at night, the rear fishing space is open for the night bite.
This house is prepped for a furnace addition. Either an Empire wall mount vented or an Atwood forced air furnace built into a small cabinet can be added in the V front area.
Holes are not installed yet so they can be placed where you like.
2020 Base Model 6.5' x 12' +V Standard Model Available At In-Season Discounted price of $7,850.00
UPGRADES & ADDITIONS:
• All Standard Trailer Features, Plus The Following Upgrades and Additions Are Included With This Trailer.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: All trailer marker / turn / tail lights are upgraded to LED fixtures, and Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness to provide a lifetime of trouble-free use.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Two interior ceiling lights are upgraded to three LED fixtures. Exterior light over each door is also upgraded to an LED fixture. Plus Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness here too!
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Standard rear double doors are upgraded to our Premium Rear Doors giving you 64"wide x 72" tall opening
• ADDED FEATURE: Premium Service Door is added on the front.
• ADDED FEATURE: Propane Carrier is installed and will support two tanks.
• ADDED FEATURE: 6 hole covers are included loose.
• ADDED FEATURE: Generator hookup and 120 volt outlets are provided inside. Outlet near battery source for easy battery charger addition..
• ADDED FEATURE: TV mounting plate installed before foaming - easily add your own flat screen TV
• ADDED FEATURE: 12 volt power outlets are installed for charging phones, equipment, and power circulation fans.
• ADDED FEATURE: Marine grade switch / power supply / gauge / fuse system is installed and controls all the 12 volt systems.
• ADDED FEATURE: PVC furring strips are added to the aluminum frame before spray foaming. This gives the life long ease of adding your gear and finishing touches.
• ADDED FEATURE: Our High Density spray foam insulation is applied inside and under the floor. We sculpt and perfect the foam finish so it looks great when done.
• ADDED FEATURE: We have applied Acrylic Elastomeric coating to the walls and ceiling - a protective covering that blocks all UV and adds an additional waterproofing layer to the foam.
• ADDED FEATURE: PVC trim boards are added for mounting your gear and finishing off the look. Nothing to rot or fall apart here!!!!!
• ADDED FEATURE: The marine grade flooring is covered with a high grit floor / porch paint to enhance the look and keep it protected. Yes, no rubber floor as we prefer not to have the weight of rubber and the trapping of moisture between the rubber and the floor.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Super tough aluminum wheels with D rated 8 ply radial tires, and nitrogen fill have replaced the standard wheels.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER FEATURES:
Ridgeline Drop Down Trailers Are Loaded With Features. Click here to see complete list...
• All aluminum Frame. Light Weight Trailers - Tow with ATV or UTV ... even push out by hand.
• .040 Aluminum Siding. Full height siding for a sleek modern look!
• 24" Tread Bright Rock Guard on front.
• Removable wheel/axle assembly, with integrated easy lift leverage arm system.
• 3,500 lb rated torsion axle.
• 13" steel wheels with C rated radial tire. Upgrade available to aluminum mag wheels - and Bebergs offers D rated for extreme durability.
• Trailer Brake lights, 2 Interior lights, and an exterior porch light are standard. Factory / base model lights are incandescent, but Bebergs can upgrade all to LED if you wish.
• 5/8" Marine Grade Flooring
• 2" Coupler
• Two big vertical thermo pane Pella windows are included.
• Roof is pitched to shed water and snow quickly.
• Rear Double Door from Eagan included Standard - Features a 64" wide x 71.5" tall opening.
• Pass thru hatch for hose or cable.
• 6 Interior Tie Down Points.
• Two fresh air vents.
• Trailers are available as a frame & shell, allowing you to finish the interior to your liking ... or we can have it completed as far as you would like.
• Spray Foam Insulation is Available - Bebergs will apply Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam inside and under the floor. It has approximately R-8 Per Inch & can be painted. 1" + typical thickness.
• Ridgeline Manufacturer's warranty for 1 year.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER SPEC'S:
Ridgeline Specs define a strong trailer that is light weight. Click here to see complete list...
• 2020 6.5' WIDE MODEL!
• Standard Trailer Approximate Shell Weight: 6.5'x10' V = 1,000 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V =1,100 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Load Capacity: 6.5'x10' V = 1,600 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V = 1,675 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Overall Length: 6.5'x10' V = 16'10"; 6.5'x12' V = 18'10"
• Max height when lowered is 7'3" or 87".
• Max height when raised is 8' or 96".
• Interior ceiling height clearance is 81".
• Open floor space between the axle hubs inside the trailer is 58". Hubs can be covered/framed over for wider machines.
• Premium Double Door provides approximately 65" wide opening and 72" tall opening.
May we give you a FREE - NO PRESSURE Quote on the house and options you are considering?