SOLD – 2020 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 14′ +3′ V HH- GreyNovember 24, 2019
2 SPEAR HOLES FRAMED & ADDED TREAD BRITE. Shell + 2 windows, Ramp/Service Doors, LED Lights, Aluminum Wheels, Propane Carrier
SOLD – 2020 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 12′ +3′ V – Matte Black November 24, 2019
Shell + LED Lights. Standard Rear Double Doors.
Road Ready Right Now!
2020 Ridgeline 6.5'x12' + V Front with All Options & Upgrades Shown: SOLD
6.5'x12' + 3' V trailer with the upgraded premium ramp door and premium service door. We have custom framed the floor on this unit to provide a front and back spear hole / trough hole option. Our Fish Now, Finish Later package gives you a complete electric system, PVC fur strips before foaming, spray foam insulation, and clean back of the foam to a finish ready condition..
TWO SPEAR HOLES - INCLUDE OUR HOLE COVER FINISH WITH FRAME, HINGE, CLOSING CLASP, AND SPRAY FOAM UNDERNEATH
UPGRADES & ADDITIONS:
• All Standard Trailer Features, Plus The Following Upgrades and Additions Are Included With This Trailer.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: All trailer marker / turn / tail lights are upgraded to LED fixtures, and Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness to provide a lifetime of trouble-free use.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Three interior ceiling lights are upgraded to LED fixtures. Exterior light over each door is also upgraded to an LED fixture. Plus Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness here too!
• ADDED FEATURE: Marine grade switch block provides master switches, USB power ports, power gauge, and fuses on each circuit.
• ADDED FEATURE: PVC furring strips are added to the vertical wall studs and along the floor line. This provides easy addition of trim boards, gear storage, and finishing over the coming years.
• ADDED FEATURE: Bebergs heavy duty spray foam insulation inside and under the floor.
• ADDED FEATURE: Spray foam is cleaned back / shaved smooth around the fur strips, windows, doors, etc. Finish ready interior!
• ADDED FEATURE: Propane Carrier Included
• ADDED FEATURE: Rear ramp door and premium service door.
• ADDED FEATURE: Service door is color matched and also protected with tread brite cover on the lower section.
• ADDED FEATURE: Custom floor frame for 2 spear hole cover locations.
• ADDED FEATURE: Two spear hole covers are built out by Bebergs with reinforcement frame, heavy duty hinge, closing clasp, and spray foam insulation.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER FEATURES:
Ridgeline Drop Down Trailers Are Loaded With Features. Click here to see complete list...
• All aluminum Frame. Light Weight Trailers - Tow with ATV or UTV ... even push out by hand.
• .040 Aluminum Siding. Full height siding for a sleek modern look!
• 24" Tread Bright Rock Guard on front.
• Removable wheel/axle assembly, with integrated easy lift leverage arm system.
• 3,500 lb rated torsion axle.
• 13" steel wheels with C rated radial tire. Upgrade available to aluminum mag wheels - and Bebergs offers D rated for extreme durability.
• Trailer Brake lights, 2 Interior lights, and an exterior porch light are standard. Factory / base model lights are incandescent, but Bebergs can upgrade all to LED if you wish.
• 5/8" Marine Grade Flooring
• 2" Coupler
• Two big vertical thermo pane Pella windows are included.
• Roof is pitched to shed water and snow quickly.
• Rear Double Door from Eagan included Standard - Features a 64" wide x 71.5" tall opening.
• Pass thru hatch for hose or cable.
• 6 Interior Tie Down Points.
• Two fresh air vents.
• Trailers are available as a frame & shell, allowing you to finish the interior to your liking ... or we can have it completed as far as you would like.
• Spray Foam Insulation is Available - Bebergs will apply Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam inside and under the floor. It has approximately R-8 Per Inch & can be painted. 1" + typical thickness.
• Ridgeline Manufacturer's warranty for 1 year.
STANDARD DROP DOWN TRAILER SPEC'S:
Ridgeline Specs define a strong trailer that is light weight. Click here to see complete list...
• 2020 6.5' WIDE MODEL!
• Standard Trailer Approximate Shell Weight: 6.5'x10' V = 1,000 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V =1,100 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Load Capacity: 6.5'x10' V = 1,600 lbs.; 6.5'x12' V = 1,675 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Overall Length: 6.5'x10' V = 16'10"; 6.5'x12' V = 18'10"
• Max height when lowered is 7'3" or 87".
• Max height when raised is 8' or 96".
• Interior ceiling height clearance is 81".
• Open floor space between the axle hubs inside the trailer is 58". Hubs can be covered/framed over for wider machines.
• Premium Double Door provides approximately 65" wide opening and 72" tall opening.
May we give you a FREE - NO PRESSURE Quote on the house and options you are considering?