SOLD - THIS WHOLE FRAME IS WOOD FREE! ALUMINUM FRAME, ALUMINUM FLOOR WITH HDP PLASTIC SKIN, SPRAY FOAM INSULATION, AND COMPOSITE TRIM BOARDS KEEP THIS HOUSE ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT AND ROT FREE FOREVER!http://www.bebergoutdoors.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=4534&action=edit#
A big skid house without a ton of weight. The 8x10v allows you to comfortably fish 4+ people. Super Strong ALL ALUMINUM FLOOR!!! We have added a generator hookup with outlets inside, additional LED lights, three extra large windows, and extra 12 volt wiring for fans and lights, and more! This house is set to fish with propane line pass thru, 8 hole covers installed, two fans installed, and some convenience accessories including jig shelves, rod holders, and coat hooks!
• All 2018 Standard Features Are Included, PLUS THESE UPGRADES!.
• Choice: Siding Color Is Orange.
• Added: V Front - Add's 2' to building and forward center ski.
• Added: Generator hookup and outlets inside - great for hooking up battery charger. Third outlet added creates options for chargers, etc.
• Added: Master switch for ceiling lights.
• Added: Extra interior LED ceiling light - 3 lights included - great for spreading light source out to each fisherman
• Added: Extra thermo pane window - 3 Thermo Pane Windows included
• Upgrade: Three windows are upgraded to XL 24" wide..
• Added: All aluminum floor cuts the floor weight down by 2/3 that of plywood! Plus it won't rot. The floor is super strong and covered with plastic skin to protect it..
• Added: About 45 linear feet of composite/PVC trim boards to allow hanging of gear.
• Added: Lots of accessories installed including fans, jig shelves, rod holders, coat hooks, propane hose pass thru hatch, and more..
• Added: 8 hole covers are installed - catch cover brand with stainless steel screws
• Added: HDP Ski Skins.
• Added: Tow Bar / Hitch.
• Added: Propane Carrier
• Added: 12 volt wire runs to allow easy addition of fans and hole lights.
THIS HOUSE SPEC'S:
• Approx. Weight only 800 lbs
• Approx. Outside Dimensions are 13'10" long, 8'2" wide, 7'9" tall
• Full Interior Height - about 84" clearance inside
• Fish hole covers are not installed - included is Bebergs installing up to 6 holes for you
• 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED:
Aluma Lite Skid Houses Are Packed With Standard Features. Click here to see complete list...
• 5 Year Warranty
• All aluminum - including floor frame, wall frame, and siding/roofing.
• Spray foam insulated - inside and under floor. The smoothest and best coverage of any manufacturer today!
• Arctic Tube Skis-TOUGH 6"x6" with the best curved front available
• Thermo Pane Windows - Vertical slider with screen. Most models include two windows.
• Dead Bolt
• Front and Rear Tow Hooks
• 2 Interior LED Ceiling Light with Built In Switch
• 1 Exterior LED Porch Light with Built In switch
• Insulated Door
• 5/8" Treated Plywood Flooring
• 4 - 6 Angling Hole Covers
• Fresh Air Vents
• Reflector on each exterior wall
GENERAL ALUMA LITE SPEC'S:
Aluma Lite Houses are incredibly strong and long lasting. Click here for more specifications...
Aluma Lite customers have THOUSANDS of these units on the snow every year! No one has more experience in building these ultra light fish houses than Aluma Lite - this means you too will be a life long happy Aluma Lite Owner!
• Aluminum sides and roof are .030 thickness
We encourage you to come to Beberg Outdoors and see for yourself - we know you will be impressed!
• Wall studs are 1"x1" aluminum 6005-T5 square tube, 24" on center
• Wall and Ceiling studs are 24" on center
• Floor frame is made of 6" wide x 6" tall tube on the long sides for the skis, with 1.5" wide x 3" tall aluminum tube floor trusses
• Floor is 5/8" Treated Plywood.
• Insulation is Closed Cell Polyurethane Spray Foam.
• Insulation has approximately R-7 Per Inch & can be painted. Average of 1"-1.5" Thick.
• Inside clear height is 80" on the side and 83" in the center.
• Outside total maximum building height is approximately 93".
• Arched roof creates an incredible amount of strength to beat any snow load!
Setting up your Aluma Lite for efficient gear storage is actually very easy - and can be a fun part of getting ready to tackle the winter. Most popular is the addition of 1"x4" or 1"x6" trim / mounting boards that secure directly to the wall frame. You can hang rattle reels, coat hooks, shelves, etc on these trim / mounting boards and be ultra organized for ultra fun on the ice!
Beberg Outdoors will work closely with you to customize your ice fish house. Many features including the placement of windows, door, holes, and lights can be customized to positions you prefer. Bebergs welcomes the chance to talk about your ideas and goals - and then we will draft a custom production plan just for you.