This 2020 Aluma Lite Standard Series Is loaded with essential features, and has a low price of $5,970!
The Standard Series is packed with the long time proven features of Aluma Lite skid houses - plus most of the upgrades introduced in the Extreme Series in 2019. Upgrades including high quality argon filled windows, heavy duty A frame tow bar with bracket mounts on the house, and LED lights are included on the Standard Series. Plus you get the same proven all aluminum frame with full spray foam insulation, warrantied for 5 years! But with a couple upgrades removed, the price is a full $500 off the 2020 Extreme Model price! Standard Series houses do not include propane carrier, tread brite exterior low wall trim, nor pull points on ski tips. Standard thickness ski skins are included. The Standard house weighs about 40-50 pounds less than an Extreme house. For those who like to spend less money, have lower weight, and whose fishing includes shorter travel when moving or fewer moves ... this house is a sure winner!
• All 2020 STANDARD SERIES Features Are Included, PLUS THESE UPGRADES!.
• Choice: Siding Color Is the new matte black.
• Added: 6 hole covers will be custom installed by Bebergs in locations you choose.
• Added: Generator hookup and 120v outlets inside.
• Added: Propane Carrier and pass thru hatch have been added.
THIS HOUSE SPEC'S:
• Approx. Weight only 725 lbs
• Approx. Outside Dimensions are 14'3" long, 6'2" wide, 89" tall
• Interior Height has approximately 80" clearance inside
• 6 Fish hole covers will be installed in positions you prefer
• 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED:
Aluma Lite Skid Houses Are Packed With Standard Features. Click here to see complete list...
• 5 Year Warranty
• All aluminum - including floor frame, wall frame, and siding/roofing.
• Spray foam insulated - inside and under floor.
• Arctic Tube Skis-TOUGH 6"x6" with the best curved front available
• HDPE Ski Skins are included. STANDARD SERIES ARE THE TRADITIONAL 1/4" THICK.
• Two Thermo Pane Windows - Vertical slider with screen. High Quality Argon filled dual pane. 5'x7' may need 18" wide windows.
• Dead Bolt
• Heavy duty A frame tow bar plus bracket mounts on the Front and Rear. Stronger tow bar and stronger better pull points are always included!
• 2 Interior LED Ceiling Light with Built In Switch
• 1 Exterior LED Porch Light with Built In switch
• Insulated Door
• 5/8" BCX Plywood Flooring.
• 4 - 6 Angling Hole Covers
• Fresh Air Vents
• Reflector on each exterior wall
• Color Choice Typically Includes white, red, flat black, flat blue, and charcoal.
GENERAL ALUMA LITE SPEC'S:
Aluma Lite Houses are incredibly strong and long lasting. Click here for more specifications...
Aluma Lite customers have THOUSANDS of these units on the snow every year! No one has more experience in building these ultra light fish houses than Aluma Lite - this means you too will be a life long happy Aluma Lite Owner! • Aluminum sides and roof are .030 thickness
We encourage you to come to Beberg Outdoors and see for yourself - we know you will be impressed!
• Wall studs are 1"x1" aluminum 6005-T5 square tube, 24" on center
• Wall and Ceiling studs are 24" on center
• Floor frame is made of 6" wide x 6" tall tube on the long sides for the skis, with 1.5" wide x 3" tall aluminum tube floor trusses
• Floor is 5/8" Extreme Adhesive Plywood.
• Insulation is Closed Cell Polyurethane Spray Foam.
• Insulation has approximately R-7 Per Inch & can be painted. Average of 1"-1.5" Thick.
• Inside clear height is approximately 80" in the center.
• Outside total maximum building height is approximately 89".
• Outside ski edge to ski edge width is typically 2" more than the model size width.
• Outside ski tip to tip length is typically 22" more than the model size length, or 28" more if you also have propane carrier.
• Arched roof creates an incredible amount of strength to beat any snow load!
Setting up your Aluma Lite for efficient gear storage is actually very easy - and can be a fun part of getting ready to tackle the winter. Most popular is the addition of 1"x4" or 1"x6" trim / mounting boards that secure directly to the wall frame. You can hang rattle reels, coat hooks, shelves, etc on these trim / mounting boards and be ultra organized for ultra fun on the ice!
Beberg Outdoors will work closely with you to customize your ice fish house. Many features including the placement of windows, door, holes, and lights can be customized to positions you prefer. Bebergs welcomes the chance to talk about your ideas and goals - and then we will draft a custom production plan just for you.