2021 Polar Fox Skid House 6.5'x8' - Built by North40fab.
Sale Price including Upgrades & Additions listed: $6,860.00 - SOLD
The new Polar Fox ice fishing skid house is a perfect combination of quality manufacturing and leading edge materials - giving us a new way to tackle the tough winter and ice conditions in pursuit of the best fishing spot, while keeping comfortable, warm, and organized. This house features all aluminum floor frame, composite material wall systems, and life long durability. Every Polar Fox comes complete with the heaviest duty tow bar, propane carrier, the thickest HDP ski skins, an RV high quality door, and RV windows designed for the arctic cold!
• Pictures do not show all these upgrades which are included in price:
• Bebergs will install 6 ice fish hole covers in positions you choose.
• Bebergs will install two LED ceiling strip lights.
• Bebergs will install one LED exterior flood light.
• Bebergs will install switch plate and fused lead to control the 12 volt lighting.
• Bebergs will install PVC corner trim in each corner
• Bebergs will install PVC cove molding along ceiling edges..
• Additional interior outfit options are available from Bebergs, or we will show you how to do them yourself if you prefer.
THIS HOUSE SPEC'S:
• Approx. Weight only 620 lbs
• Outside Dimensions are 9'6" (114") long, 6'9" (81") wide, 7'4" (88") tall. Propane Carrier adds 5" to length.
• Interior clear height is 78" throughout.
• 1 Large 36"x20" and 1 Small 20"x12" Premium RV Window. Each window includes built in shade, screen, and strong closing latches.
• 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
POLAR FOX FEATURES INCLUDED:
Polar Fox Skid Houses Industry Leading Features. Click here to see complete list...
• Composite panels from INTELLI CORE create the perfect wall, ceiling, and floor system. Fiberglass sheet is bonded to hard foam core, creating a super warm, super strong, rot free structure that is easy to clean and great to look at for a lifetime of use.
• All aluminum floor and skid structure. Each Polar Fox is carefully assembled and welded by North40fab. The robust frame gains further reinforcement from the floor panel being completely bonded to the frame.
• Ski tubes are integrated to the floor frame. Big 6"x6" tubes feature a long rounded curve on the end for excellent lift over snow and ice.
• HDPE Ski Skins are included and extra durable at 3/8" thick.
• Included windows are premium RV units, designed for extreme cold climates. The window pane is Acrylic, making it ultra durable and nearly impossible to break. Multiple latches keep the window tightly closed against rubber seals, and makes sure the windows can't be opened from the outside.
• RV style door features a strong frame and hinge system, plus a built in latch lock and deadbolt.
• Tow Points are welded on each ski tip. These are not only helpful when strapping your house to a trailer, but make it easy and quick to reposition or redirect your house with a strap.
• Industry leading, heavy duty big tube tow bar for confident towing. 2" coupler and stow away strap/bumper are included. Tow bar system is intelligently designed to allow quick addition of snow deflector for reduced drag and better lifting in deep snow conditions.
• Propane carrier is included - D rings are installed to allow quick strap of 20lb bottle.
• Two Fresh Air Vents, with debris blocking screen
• Reflector on each exterior wall
• Color Choice Typically Includes Gloss Arctic White, Gloss Storm Grey, Matte Tundra Night, Matte Race Red, Matte Black, Matte Ice Blue, or Solar Orange.
GENERAL POLAR FOX SPEC'S:
Polar Fox Houses are Industry Leading. Click here for more specifications...
Built by North40fab, a proven high quality fish house builder in Pine River, MN. • INTELLI CORE panels are 1.5" thick foam, with fiberglass sheet / skin adhered to both sides of the panel. Insulation rating is R-9. These panels are used in the ceiling, walls, and floor.
We encourage you to come to Beberg Outdoors and see for yourself - we know you will be impressed!
• Floor frame crossmembers are 2"x2" tube construction, giving an increased 4" clearance under the floor.
• Ski tubes are 6"x6" with 3/8" thick skins for high flotation & strength.
• Inside clear height is 78" throughout.
• Outside overall total height is 88".
• Outside overall total width (ski edge to ski edge) is: 72.5" on 6' models, 81" on 6.5' models, and 96" on 8' models.
• Outside overall total length for ski tip to tip is 9'6" (114") on 8' long models, 11'6" (138") on 10' long models, and 13'4" (159") on 12' long models. Propane carrier adds 5" additional beyond rear ski tip.