SOLD – 2019 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 12′ +3′ V – Premium Doors, Full Spray Foam Insulated, LED lights & Gen. hookup, PVC fir stripsJanuary 24, 2019
Sold – 2019 Ridgeline 6.5′ x 14′ +3′ V HH- BronzeJanuary 24, 2019
Shell + LED lights & Trailer Brakes!
This Trailer is Sold, please call for prices on a similar build to fit your goals.
This popular Heavy Hauler model has the ultimate light weight yet super strong combination of aluminum frame and spray foam insulation. With our addition of the PVC strips and a smart electrical system, this trailer is ready for work and play right away and you can finish the interior as you wish in the warm months ahead!
2019 Base Model 6.5' x 14' +V Heavy Hauler Model Available At In-Season Discount Price Of: $8,925.00
UPGRADES & ADDITIONS:
• All Standard Trailer Features, Plus The Following Upgrades and Additions Are Included With This Trailer.
• ADDED FEATURE: Extra thermo pane vertical window installed.
• ADDED FEATURE: Electric Trailer Brakes! Awesome for winter use and hauling heavy loads.
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Beberg's exclusive 2019 LED marker light package - All trailer lights are upgraded to LED fixtures, and Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness to provide a lifetime of trouble-free use.(not shown in pictures, but is included in price.)
• UPGRADE INCLUDED: Three interior ceiling lights are upgraded to four LED fixtures. Two exterior lights are upgraded to three LED fixtures. Plus Beberg's provides an upgraded wiring harness here too! (not shown in pictures, but is included in price.)
• ADDED FEATURE: PVC fur strips are added to the vertical wall studs and floor line before foaming, and then cleaned smooth after foaming. This lets you easily finish the interior as you wish and add your gear, trim work, TV mounts, and storage easily over the years to come.
• ADDED FEATURE: Bebergs heavy duty spray foam insulation is added under the floor and on the interior walls and ceiling. Our foam is stronger then others spray, and we provide an unbeatable finish..
• ADDED FEATURE: Generator hookup and three 120 volt outlets inside. Two outlets forward provide typical spots for battery charger, TV, and other utility hookups. Rear outlet is popular for chargers and other short term use devices.
• ADDED FEATURE: Two 12 volt power outlet/USB outlet are installed in high positions allowing the easy addition of fans and other chargers.
• ADDED FEATURE: Marine grade switch panel with fuses and power outlets is installed in our PVC wall box, creating safety and master controls of the electric system.
• ADDED FEATURE: Three extra 12 volt wire runs are installed pre-foaming so you can easily add more lighting, sonar power, or other 12 volt fixture anywhere on the walls.
• ADDED FEATURE: 12 volt wire run installed so you can add a thermostat with ease if you add a vented heater at a later date.
• HEAVY HAULER FEATURE: 65"x77" premium rear ramp door. Easy loading with great strength.
• HEAVY HAULER FEATURE: Premium service door - 32" wide with dead bolt. TALLER MODEL FOR 2019!
• HEAVY HAULER FEATURE: Reinforced floor frame for increased hauling capacity.
• HEAVY HAULER FEATURE: 15" wheels and radial tire
• HEAVY HAULER FEATURE: Taller side walls with wall reinforcements - adds additional 8" inside.
HEAVY HAULER DROP DOWN TRAILER FEATURES:
Ridgeline Heavy Hauler Drop Down Trailers Have Built In Strength. Click here to see complete features list...
• The Heavy Hauler (also called UTV Hauler) has four main upgrade areas: 1) stronger floor frame, 2) taller walls with wall frame reinforcement, 3) larger wheels, and 4) included ramp door and premium service door.
• All aluminum Frame Is Reinforced Along The Side Tube Frame To Carry A Big Load - Yet remains light enough to use for fishing and tow with an ATV or UTV.
• .040 Aluminum Siding here is an extra 8" taller, creating more space inside for gear, bunks, ceiling fans, and comfort. All the same colors are available, but order time can be longer for the custom length sheeting needed - so order early! (Heavy Hauler can be ordered with standard height walls.)
• Larger 15" steel wheels with C rated radial tire are included. Upgrade available to aluminum mag wheels is a popular choice. Clearance under the trailer is increased to approximately 12"
• Rear Premium Ramp Door included Standard - Features a 65.5" wide x 77.25" tall opening.
• Premium 32" Service Door included Standard - Can be located on either V front wall in a 12' model, or a forward side wall in a 14' model.
• 24" Tread Bright Rock Guard on front.
• Removable wheel/axle assembly, with integrated easy lift leverage arm system.
• 3,500 lb rated torsion axle.
• Trailer Brake lights, 3 Interior lights, and an exterior porch light over each door are standard.
• 5/8" Marine Grade Flooring
• 2" Coupler
• Two big vertical thermo pane Pella windows are included. (6x8 includes only 1 window.)
• Roof is pitched to shed water and snow quickly.
• 4 Catch Cover Brand ice hole covers included loose.
• Pass thru hatch for hose or cable.
• 6 Interior Tie Down Points.
• Two fresh air vents.
• Trailers are available as a frame & shell, allowing you to finish the interior to your liking ... or we can have it completed as far as you would like.
• Spray Foam Insulation is Available - Bebergs will apply Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam inside and under the floor. It has approximately R-8 Per Inch & can be painted. 1" + is our typical thickness.
• Ridgeline Manufacturer's warranty for 1 year.
HEAVY HAULER DROP DOWN TRAILER SPEC'S:
Ridgeline Drop Down Heavy Hauler Trailer Specifications. Click here to see complete list...
•SPECS FOR NEW 2019 6.5' WIDE HEAVY HAULER MODELS!
• Standard Trailer Approximate Shell Weight: 6.5'x12' V HH = 1200 lbs.; 6.5'x14' V HH = 1300 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Load Capacity: 6.5'x12' V HH = 1800 lbs.; 6.5'x14' V HH = 1700 lbs.
• Standard Trailer Overall Length: 6.5'x12' V HH = 18'10"; 6.5'x14' V HH = 20'10"
• Max height when lowered is 8'1". (Sits on 2x4 under each corner)
• Max height when raised is 8' 9.5"
• Interior ceiling height clearance ranges from 88" near wall to 90" near center.
• Open floor space between the axle hubs inside the trailer is 58". Hubs can be covered/framed over for wider machines.